If you have never used the GTBank mobile app to make any transaction then you are certainly missing out on the ease and convenience at which you can perform some transactions or pay your bills while on the move, in your office, in your home or wherever you are securely.
The GtBank Mobile App is an application built by Guarantee Trust Bank for its customers to make life easy for them and this has also inturn helped the Banks as the queue in the branches have significantly reduced due to the internet banking and mobile banking provided by GTBank.
Advantages of GTBank Mobile App
Apart from the regular money transfer to any GTBank account, you can use the GTBank Mobile App to:
1. Purchase Airtime
2. Deposit into your Mobile Wallet account from any GTBank which has been linked to it. This can also be done via Quickteller with your ATM card
3. Money transfers to any 3rd party recipient (accounts with other banks) and also transfers to same GTbank account instanty.
4. Check your Account Balance
5. Make Payments and Collections Such as:
- Pay Bills (Ikeja Electric, Eko Electric, LAWMA, etc)
- Airline Tickets (Arik, Medview, etc)
- Visa Fees
- Western Union Receive Money
- NIBSS Ebills Payments
- Remita Payment
- School Fees (If the school is enabled for online payment)
- Distributor Payments
- Subscription (Swift, DSTV, StarTimes, GOtv, Smile, etc)
- Other Payments
- Church Payments
- Mansard Insurance
- Stock and Investments
How to Download GtBank Mobile App:
The GTbank Mobile App is available on most mobile operating platform such as Android, Apple’s IOs, Blackberry and Nokia. To download the App simply click on the link that corresponds with your phones operating system below:
How To Register for GTB Mobile Banking
The mobile app can be accessed after you have registered for internet banking with GTBank.
To Register, you can either visit any nearest GTBank branch or register online if you already have an account with them on http://www.gtbank.com/
When the page opens, click on “Register” by the right in the Internet Banking section.
After the page opens up fill in all necessary details to get started with mobile banking. It is easy and fast and you would get your login ID after registration.
How to Login & Use GTBank Mobile APP
With the GTB Mobile App, mobile banking is pretty easy to understand as all you need to do after downloading and registering is to type in your Internet banking ID and password and you get logged in.
If you do forget your password there is a forgot password feature that resets your password after providing your Login ID and your secret answer you specified during registration.
Once logged in, the GTB Mobile App displays your account balance and recent transaction history.
A menu by the top left contains all you need to perform any transaction with the app in the following order:
- Account (Shows a summary of your account and recent history )
- Transfers (To Own Account, To Another GT Bank Account, To Other Banks, Pre Register Transfer)
- Airtime & Data (Mobile Top-up, Data Bundles, Airtime History)
- Payments (Cable TV, Internet Service, Utility bills, Internet Media, eCommerce, eGovernment bills, Donations and Payment history)
- GT Collections (School fees payment, VISA fees payment, Distributor payments, Customized deposits, Insurance, Subscriptions, Airline ticket payment, Mobile Money, Church payments, Shipping line Payments, Investments)
- Cards & Cheques (Card Enquiry, Card hotlist requests, Card PIN retrival, Card replacement, Confirm cheque, stop cheque)
- Lifestyle (Cinema Tickets, Events and Shows, Flight Booking, Ndani TV, Shop the Hub)
- Notifications (Set up all kinds of Notifications on your account)
- Settings & Help
GTBank Customer Care
If there are any issue to resolve with your GTB Mobile APP, the GTbank customer support can be of help as they are available 24hours a day for 7 days of the week. You can contact the GTBank Customer Support with the details below:
Phone Number: +234 700 48266 6328
Email: [email protected]
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/112780164805312372767
Chat: You can also chat with them live on the website by clicking on the chat tab at the bottom right of the website.