What is online banking?
Online banking is nothing but a feature of doing banking processes via internet. Online banking offers almost all the services provided by a local branch but over internet. It is also known as internet banking or web banking. Online account opening is also not a tough job. This feature has extremely evolved in recent years and almost every bank uses some or all the features of the net banking.
You only need a mobile phone or computer and an internet connection to avail the feature of online banking. You can simply relax and do your banking works without going to a branch. Be it transfer of money, withdrawal, payment of bills or anything as such related to banking.
Online banking is being used for various purposes, like-
- Payment of various types of bills.
- Withdrawal and transfer of money from one account to another.
- Knowing the account balance.
- Through internet banking, you can have a paperless statement of your account.
- For the purchase and sale of investments and many more.
What is Chase Bank?
Chase Bank is a USA based Bank. It was originally known as Chase Manhattan Bank but it merged with J.P. Morgan company in the year 2000 and came to be known as the J.P. Morgan Chase Bank. Its headquarter is in Manhattan, New York City. The bank serves more than half of the USA population and has more than lakh employees working in more than 100 countries. Chase bank has 5100 branches and approx. 16000 ATMs.
This bank offers services to both businessmen and consumers. Different accounts facilities are provided by the bank like other banks and quality service is being provided. One of the various services is the Chase Online account.
Process in Opening Chase Bank Account
- The first step in this regard is to visit the website of the Chase Bank or the mobile application of Chase Bank.
- Create an account at Chase Bank.
- Go to the ‘online banking’ page of the website.
- Click ‘not enrolled. Sign up now. ‘
- You will be asked whether you want to open a personal, business or commercial account.
- Then you will be required to fill up 3 blanks, i.e. account number, Social Security number and the User Id.
- Next step will confirm your identity. Then choose how would you like to receive your temporary identification code and move next.
- Next, set your password.
- Add any additional service if you wish
- Now, click on “go to my accounts” to complete the procedure.
You must be a citizen of USA to go forthis process. In case you belong to another country then you must know the norms first before applying for online banking with Chase.
According to consumeraffairs.com, the overall review of the Chase online banking is not good. People find too many difficulties in accessing their online accounts at Chase Bank. On average, the rating has been 1 out of 5. Some say they faced account opening difficulties while some blame the bank for offering deposits which they never actually received. Some say the online account takes much time to open. So, people have issues regarding the online banking of Chase. We hope it gets better soon!
Advantages of Online Banking with Chase
There are many advantages of online banking. These include-
- Transferring money via internet is actually a great advantage. Now, you don’t need to go to branch and the offline process for this purpose.
- Comfort is the major relaxation provided by online banking. You can sit anywhere and do the work anytime.
- Online banking has no time period. It is accessible for 365 days and for 24 hours. So you don’t need to worry about the bank being closed.
- Bill payments become easier than ever with the internet banking with Chase.
- Online banking also reduces the crowd in the branches of the bank as people do most of their work online.
- Online banking saves your time as you no longer need to stand in the long lines.
So these are some of the advantages of online banking.
Online banking is a revolution in itself. It has reduced the load on the offline branch and at the same time increased the speed of the work done. With just a username and password it is accessible. It is easy to understand and work with and also comfortable.
Online banking with chase is very comfortable and easy. You can create an online account with a few simple and quick steps. With it, you will be able to manage your finances and payments in a better way than ever. Although currently the ratings and reviews of the Chase online banking is not much good but it is expected to recover soon.
Reference links – https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/chase-online-banking.html