Or Validate SWIFT / BIC Code
SWIFT / BIC Code Details of NORTHERN TRUST SWITZERLAND AG, MAIN BRANCH Branch
|BANK NAME||NORTHERN TRUST SWITZERLAND AG|
|BRANCH NAME||MAIN BRANCH|
|SWIFT CODE|| UBSFCHBS|
(Use for international fund transfer.)
|SEND MONEY|| Send / transfer money through TransferWise with very low transfer cost. |
|RECEIVE MONEY|| Safest delivery with no hidden fees through TransferWise . |
Find Northern Trust Switzerland Ag , Main Branch Branch Location on Google Map :-
Share This Information, Choose Your Platform!
Rate Date : 27/06/22
- EMI Calculator
- Loan Calculatorr
- Home Loan Calculator
- FD Calculator
- RD Calculator
- EPF Calculator
- PPF Calculator
- HRA Calculator
- NPS Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- SSY Calculator
- SWP Calculator
- Mutual Fund Returns Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Stock Average Calculator
- GST Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Crypto Currency Converter
About Northern Trust Switzerland Ag, Main Branch Branch
General Information -
The Northern Trust Switzerland Ag , Main Branch Branch is Located in Basle City, Switzerland.
The Swift / BIC Code of Northern Trust Switzerland Ag , Main Branch is : UBSFCHBS
Breakdown of Northern Trust Switzerland Ag, Main Branch Branch SWIFT Code
Country ISO Code
The first four digits (UBSF) represent the bank, here it's representing Northern Trust Switzerland Ag.
Next two digits (CH) is country ISO code & here this code indicates Switzerland country.
Next two digits is (BS) - is location code, it's use to identify the particular bank location.
- If the second character is "0" - then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1" - then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2" - then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
This SWIFT Code is an eight-digit code, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
The SWIFT / BIC Code of Northern Trust Switzerland Ag, Main Branch Branch is : UBSFCHBS
The Northern Trust Switzerland Ag , Main Branch is Located in Basle , Switzerland.