Or Validate SWIFT / BIC Code
SWIFT / BIC Code Details of E-GTSA SA, MAIN BRANCH Branch
|BANK NAME||E-GTSA SA|
|BRANCH NAME||MAIN BRANCH|
|SWIFT CODE|| EGTACHG1|
(Use for international fund transfer.)
|SEND MONEY|| Send / transfer money through TransferWise with very low transfer cost. |
|RECEIVE MONEY|| Safest delivery with no hidden fees through TransferWise . |
Find E-gtsa Sa , Main Branch Branch Location on Google Map :-
Share This Information, Choose Your Platform!
Rate Date : 28/06/22
- EMI Calculator
- Loan Calculatorr
- Home Loan Calculator
- FD Calculator
- RD Calculator
- EPF Calculator
- PPF Calculator
- HRA Calculator
- NPS Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- SSY Calculator
- SWP Calculator
- Mutual Fund Returns Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Stock Average Calculator
- GST Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Crypto Currency Converter
About E-gtsa Sa, Main Branch Branch
General Information -
The E-gtsa Sa , Main Branch Branch is Located in Geneva City, Switzerland.
The Swift / BIC Code of E-gtsa Sa , Main Branch is : EGTACHG1
Breakdown of E-gtsa Sa, Main Branch Branch SWIFT Code
Country ISO Code
The first four digits (EGTA) represent the bank, here it's representing E-gtsa Sa.
Next two digits (CH) is country ISO code & here this code indicates Switzerland country.
Next two digits is (G1) - is location code, it's use to identify the particular bank location.
- If the second character is "0" - then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is "1" - then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is "2" - then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
This SWIFT Code is an eight-digit code, it may be assumed that it refers to the primary office.
The SWIFT / BIC Code of E-gtsa Sa, Main Branch Branch is : EGTACHG1
The E-gtsa Sa , Main Branch is Located in Geneva , Switzerland.