For numerous GOtv users in Nigeria making payments is no longer a problem as there are numerous ways to make Gotv payments without stress. No more queuing in the bank to make payments, Gotv payments can be made from your mobile phone in the comfort of your sitting room.
How to Recharge GOtv using Quickteller
QuickTeller allows a subscriber to pay into his subscription account for the renewal of his services from the Quick Teller web link. This platform works with the Integrated billing system (IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate value that prompts an automatic re-connection of the disconnected service within 5 minutes.
To pay your GOtv subscription online using Quickteller:
- Turn your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv on your mobile or computer and select the GOtv bouquet of your choice (GOtv or GOtvplus).
- Enter your e-mail address, followed by your mobile phone number and your IUC number.
- Click on NEXT.
- Enter your GOtv subscriber’s name and ensure that your IUC number was filled correctly.
- Click on PAY and click on the debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as it is on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY once, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is credited, your subscription will be restored.
How to Recharge GoTV using eTranzact
The eTranzact Bank IT solution allows you to pay for your subscription directly from your bank account, online from a computer or your internet enabled mobile phone.
To pay on mobile:
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
To pay online, on the GOTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click on PAY.
A Payment Response with the details of the transaction is then received, indicating successful payment.
How to Recharge GoTV using Paga ePay
You are now able to pay for your GOtv subscription using Paga e-Pay.
To pay for your GOtv subscription using Paga e-Pay, visit eazy.gotvafrica.com and then log into your account. You will be given a list of online payment methods that are available in Nigeria. Select Paga e-Pay and follow the instructions.
How to Recharge GoTV using PagaMobile
This Mobile payment is powered by an independent financial institution known as PAGATECH. This allows the customer to make the payments through a registered mobile wallet using an internet enabled mobile phone, a laptop or desktop device. Paga utilizes your PIN via IVR or USSD to complete. To make payment using PAGA online, log in to (www.mypaga.com), fill out the info required, then click “go”.
How to Recharge GoTV using GlobalPAY
To pay for your GOtv subscription using via GlobalPAY, visit eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay and then log into your account.
Go to the PAY page and click on GlobalPAY. Next fill in your payment details as required and then click on Complete Payment.
You will be referred to the GlobalPAY website where you will need to select your Card Type and then enter your Card Number and then click on Pay.
You will referred back to your account on the GOtv Eazy website.
How to Recharge GoTV using Eazy Money
This service allows you to pay using your Eazy Money mobile wallet online (eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay). Simply, enter your mobile number and Eazy money PIN. Should you not have a Eazy money wallet, you can register at a Zenith bank branch close to you.
How to Recharge GOtv using PayU
For credit card payments via PayU follow the process below:
- Login to your account on eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Go the Pay page and click on the PayU logo.
- You will be redirected to the PayU payment page to enter your credit card details and complete the payment.
After processing of the payment and confirmation on PayU you will be redirected back to the Eazy Self Service website.
How to Recharge GoTV using Stanbic Mobile
Stanbic Mobile USSD:
The Stanbic Mobile Wallet uses the USSD activation. The customer needs to dial a short code and then follow the prompt menu displayed on the screen. Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send Select ‘4’ and then press Register. Provide the customer information required on each field and click on send.
Stanbic Mobile Online:
You can also pay your subscription on any WAP enabled phone (for example, Nokia or BlackBerry). To make a payment:
- Visit the Mobile Money WAP site on www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- Select Mobile Money, input your number.
- Click on Register and provide customer details as required,
It will then direct customer to GOtv Page on Stanbic Mobile To Pay for GOtv Subscription, directly dial. *909*60#
How to Recharge GOtv using FCMB Bank
Cash is received by FCMB tellers at all FCMB Branches. Customer is required to fill a form by the teller by inputting your name, phone number and IUC number.
How to Recharge GOtv Using Zenith bank Internet banking
This is a mobile wallet from Zenith Bank, Nigeria, the application can be downloaded from the mobile app store or from www.eazymoney.com.ng. After Logging in, the customer must select Bill payment.Select Eazy money or bank depending on where the customer wants to pay. The Biller Number is the smartcard number. Customer must enter the amount intending to pay.Customer must Input 4 digit Secret PIN and will receive sms for successful or unsuccessful payment.The App on a phone can be used by multiple users.
How to Recharge GoTV using Konga Pay Mobile App
‘To make payments for your GOtv subscription using KongaPay, visit konkgapay.com or download the app (available for Android and iOS devices) and then register or log in to your account.
Go to services and bills and select TV subscription, select GOtv as the subscription type and enter your smart card number.
Your details as well as current bouquet plan are automatically pre-populated on the screen. To change current plan select the bouquet drop-down menu and select appropriately.
Click on the *Auto-renew every month* option to authorize GOtv to automatically bill and renew your subscription monthly.
Click on *Pay* and input your KongaPay pin and OTP sent to your phone. Click on confirm, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is activated.